VALOUR
♛ An original medieval fantasy roleplay

PLOT
WANTED CHARACTERS
INFORMATION
After colonising in the mysterious land of Nordribjod in which creatures previously assumed to be mere legend roam, the men of the recently-founded country of Skystead have fallen subject to greed. The area of land bestowed upon them by the Velren elves is not enough, it seems. They want more, and they aren't afraid to let the elves know by openly attacking. Will they succeed, or will the elves continue to fend them off? The elves also want land, what they consider their land. The world is cooling and what was once Velren farmland is now fields of ice. One thing is certain— these growing tensions have everyone wondering just who they can trust.
Opened May 19.
Valour is an 18+ medievalesque fantasy roleplay set in an original world.

Add Reply
New Poll

Absence Notices
Mephala
 Posted: May 13 2017, 01:48 PM

Under your bed

Invincible years old

Sleeping

Goblin

Mephala

If you won't be online for a certain period of time, leave an absence notice here. This will excuse you from any activity requirements.

CODE
[post][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Duration[/b]: Absent from 0/0 to 0/0
[b]Explanation[/b]:

[/post]
PMEmail
^
Mephala
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 10:58 AM

Under your bed

Invincible years old

Sleeping

Goblin

Mephala

Username: Mephala
Duration: Absent from June 7 to June 20
Explanation: Exams! I'll be online before bed but my posts will be a lot slower than usual. If I don't get online and you have any questions/problems, send a PM to Nymane Valare!

PMEmail
^
Vreni Ivardottir
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 04:44 PM

Felvenelle

sixty three years old

Pirate

Felven

Chess

Username: Chess
Duration: Well I've been MIA since June 7th, but we're gonna say that I'll be back on June 30th.
Explanation: Medical trip, but mainly work. Also been having a few medical emergencies with my horse that I did not foresee. I've been pulling close to 40hr weeks because I've been covering for most of my staff while another manager has been on vacation. Did I mention my store is already understaffed. I am also training new staff this coming week. Anyway apologies for going MIA. My life has pretty eat, sleep (maybe), check on my horse, and work since the second week of June. Hoping that July is less hectic. Much love!
Characters Affected: Vreni Ivardottir, Kamaria Anansi
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw