VALOUR
♛ An original medieval fantasy roleplay

PLOT
WANTED CHARACTERS
INFORMATION
After colonising in the mysterious land of Nordribjod in which creatures previously assumed to be mere legend roam, the men of the recently-founded country of Skystead have fallen subject to greed. The area of land bestowed upon them by the Velren elves is not enough, it seems. They want more, and they aren't afraid to let the elves know by openly attacking. Will they succeed, or will the elves continue to fend them off? The elves also want land, what they consider their land. The world is cooling and what was once Velren farmland is now fields of ice. One thing is certain— these growing tensions have everyone wondering just who they can trust.
Opened May 19.
Valour is an 18+ medievalesque fantasy roleplay set in an original world.

Closed
New Poll

Time to Call It
Nymane Valare
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 11:18 AM

Felvenelle

225 years old

Pirate Lord

Felven Elf

Val Ritz

Sorry to everyone who might be subscribed to this forum for getting your hopes up, but I think it's time to throw in the towel, if you haven't already. I haven't heard from Meph since late June on any platform, and it's clear that her temporary leave of absence has turned somewhat permanent.

I'm really sorry to see this place go; I'd like to have tried to keep it running, but I don't have access to the Admin CP, so any attempt to keep this running at some level of functionality would be pretty awkward at best, and completely hopeless at worst. I'm gonna keep hoping to hear back from Meph eventually, but you can consider this forum officially dead until then.

Sorry, kids.

- Val
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw