VALOUR
♛ An original medieval fantasy roleplay

PLOT
WANTED CHARACTERS
INFORMATION
After colonising in the mysterious land of Nordribjod in which creatures previously assumed to be mere legend roam, the men of the recently-founded country of Skystead have fallen subject to greed. The area of land bestowed upon them by the Velren elves is not enough, it seems. They want more, and they aren't afraid to let the elves know by openly attacking. Will they succeed, or will the elves continue to fend them off? The elves also want land, what they consider their land. The world is cooling and what was once Velren farmland is now fields of ice. One thing is certain— these growing tensions have everyone wondering just who they can trust.
Opened May 19.
Valour is an 18+ medievalesque fantasy roleplay set in an original world.

Add Reply
New Poll

William the Smith, Forge a plot with Bill!
William
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 12:42 PM

Skystead

30 years old

Blacksmith

Estrian

Tal

WILLIAM
30 - estrian - blacksmith & rebel - skystead
Character briefing.
William (or Bill) would rather be living a quiet life, working his forge during the day and returning home to his wife and children in the evening. Life is Skystead is not so kind however, suffering under the uncaring local authorities. Town Watch steal his produce as they see fit. After a savage beating by some townwatch when he appealed for help, William signed on with the rebellion. Now the weapons he makes are used to help the downtrodden.

Friendships.
Honest and humble by nature, William makes friends easily. He doesn't take offense when none was intended, loves to laugh and you can just try keeping up with him in a drinking contest. He has likely never really left Skystead so friends are more than likely natives to the Capital city or people who might have come to his smithy for weapons and armour.

Romance.
William is his sweetheart and they have a few kids together. She is open for adoption and very few details concerning her have been developed so an interested player would have loads of room to develop her in their own way. Please feel free to contact me to arrange something if you are interested!

Enemies.
Bill's enemies are the guards & soldiers of Skystead. As a member of the rebellion he is actively involved in trying to fight back against the oppression and common thievery being enabled by those currently running the show. An honest man by nature he would also likely make enemies with people that are out for themselves and profit of the misery of others.

PM
^
Alaric Wolfe
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 10:22 PM

Skystead

Twenty-Four years old

Mercenary

Human

Robin

William my brother, my friend… Can I call you that? I was hoping that maybe these two know each other extensively or possibly form some bond together as friends. William has worked with the blades numerous times and that could lead to a friendship between Alaric and William. Alaric doesn’t have many friends, but those he does there is a resounding friendship between the two. Maybe, they have drinks every now and then. Maybe, Alaric hangs around the shop sometimes and chit chat with William in between contracts. Alaric may even know your kids. I want Alaric to be the friend that William can turn to when things are tough even for him and Alaric will hop at the chance to help him in exchange you can make me a weapon? 😝

I think it’ll be an interesting dynamic between the two and could give William a person to turn to when the Rebellion is at its apex and you can only turn to your friend when you’re in trouble or need help.
PMEmail
^
William
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 06:26 AM

Skystead

30 years old

Blacksmith

Estrian

Tal

I love it! Alaric can hang out at the shop entertaining William with tales of his exploits while William offers life advice (which always make some sort of point involving blacksmithing, like how a man should be tempered like steel!). Alaric might go back to William's house or they go to a local tavern and enjoy a few pints.

I'm sure William would feel better if he could turn to the blades for help, especially with the local guard being so much the problem for him and some day he shall forge a fine weapon for Alaric, a very fine weapon indeed!
PM
^
Alaric Wolfe
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 09:07 AM

Skystead

Twenty-Four years old

Mercenary

Human

Robin

If you want we can thread with them at the smithy? If you want I would love for you to start so that I can really see your vivid vision of your smithy.
PMEmail
^
Fayanya Alikha
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 02:26 PM

Outside of Skystead

27 years old

Rebel

Xastilian

Marc

Hi there!

My character's going to be arriving in Skystead shortly, intent on fostering rebellion- she could certrainly use a connection with someone already involved, and especially someone who knows it's not just a case of going and stabbing nobles in the streets and has the physical presence to rein her in a bit. I'd love to set up a thread if you're available!
PM
^
William
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 10:03 AM

Skystead

30 years old

Blacksmith

Estrian

Tal

Apologies for the delay, busy week!

Either way, yes. I'm down. William can certainly do with more rebellion friends! He's no tactician, most of his self-preservation mostly comes from the idea of what would happen to his family if he were killed or exposed so he's careful in that regard. But we can certainly get these two mingling and working towards the greater good.
PM
^
Fayanya Alikha
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 01:25 PM

Outside of Skystead

27 years old

Rebel

Xastilian

Marc

No problem- hope your weekend is nice and peaceful so far!

Sounds great. I'm away visiting family this weekend, so I'll get something posted Sunday night or Monday once I'm home.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw