VALOUR
♛ An original medieval fantasy roleplay

PLOT
WANTED CHARACTERS
INFORMATION
After colonising in the mysterious land of Nordribjod in which creatures previously assumed to be mere legend roam, the men of the recently-founded country of Skystead have fallen subject to greed. The area of land bestowed upon them by the Velren elves is not enough, it seems. They want more, and they aren't afraid to let the elves know by openly attacking. Will they succeed, or will the elves continue to fend them off? The elves also want land, what they consider their land. The world is cooling and what was once Velren farmland is now fields of ice. One thing is certain— these growing tensions have everyone wondering just who they can trust.
Opened May 19.
Valour is an 18+ medievalesque fantasy roleplay set in an original world.

Add Reply
New Poll

Erodent, Brother, fortification mage
Desilava Resnik
 Posted: May 21 2017, 08:14 AM

Nordribjod

70 years old

Master of Secrets

Velren

Mephala

Suggested faceclaim is Jorge Pla, but feel free to suggest others! Needs to have blonde, medium to long hair.

Wladimir Resnik is the younger brother of Desilava Resnik, Bulíd's spymaster. He is a fifty year old Velren elf and a member of the city guard. Politics has never interested him and whenever it is brought up in conversation, this man's eyes glaze over.

Wladimir incorporates fortification magic into his fighting technique in order to create barriers and to amplify the strength of the shield he carries. He tends to wield a heavy sword. His goal is to eventually leave Bulíd and become a member of the Inquisition, for Wladimir's biggest fear is the misuse of magic and the spreading of the school of malevolence has him on edge. He has strong beliefs in regards to keeping the users of such a school under control.

His relationship with his sister is a good one, however her use of Illusion magic, a discipline which is often very grey and can be used for unsavoury purposes, can be a point of conflict between them at times. He sympathises with her eagerness to avenge their grandfather and discover the figure behind the murder but at this point he believes it has become a bit of an obsession of hers and that it is time to move on.

Feel free to add more to this character and expand on his personality & history as long as it fits in with what I've outlined above!

PM
^
dela
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 06:43 PM

years old

I'd love to take him but use Christopher Mason, if that is ok? I'd love to discuss <3
^
Desilava Resnik
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 03:05 AM

Nordribjod

70 years old

Master of Secrets

Velren

Mephala

Christopher Mason would be awesome too! :'D Ahh, I'm so excited. <3 If you have discord I could add you? Mine is Hel#1332
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw